As a seasoned hunter, host of the Woods N Water hunting television show, and acclaimed author and editor, Peter J. Fiduccia has amassed prodigious experience in pursuit of the whitetail. Now, he shares his tips, tactics, and techniques with readers, touching on every topic related to hunting whitetail deer. Some of his tips include:
- Using scents: For best results, it sometimes pays off to use food scents in areas where the food doesn’t normally occur.
- Rattling: When using natural antlers, make sure that they’re no more than three years old.
- Calling: The alarm distress snort is especially useful when hunting alone.
- Scrapes: Putting buck urine in a primary scrape is sure to flush out the buck that made that scrape.
- Weather: One of the best times to hunt whitetails can be during a steady downpour.
- Determining deer age: Gray hair does not mean that a buck is old. Fiduccia covers these and many more subjects in Failproof Deer Tactics. Hunters will find many ways to hone their skills and bag more deer with this handy guide.
Order your autographed copy today!